Our schools create a safe and cool environment for students to achieve their musical and creative potential. We want as many kids as possible to have the opportunity to experience the magic that is School of Rock to find their passion for music and learn life skills.
The Franchise Development /Market Planning Manager is a full-time role that will build, support and maintain effective relationships with the Franchise Development team and interact as necessary with other departments. The Franchise Development /Market Planning Manager will help our system operate more efficiently. They will act as a support to the Chief Development Officer (CDO) and take accountability for matters related to market planning and contract coordination. Responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
- Assist the CDO in the preparation of proposed territories for sale by assessing and recommending new territory boundaries and viability
- Manage the “SIMMS” program to ensure information is updated and current at all times
- Act as liaison with Forum Analytics on matters related to SIMMS analysis
- Support the CDO administratively as needed
- Manage franchise contacts, proactively understanding priorities and keeping track of communications, commitments, and activities between the Franchise Development team and franchisees.
- Provide support and assistance with franchise development Marketing needs. Partner with Marketing team to ensure completion
- Actively participate in team calls to ensure understanding of priorities and procedures
- Understand all franchise contract and obligations
- Plans Franchise Development events including sourcing venues, catering, engaging IT, and coordinating event materials to execute a high quality event, such as Opening Act.
- Develop and maintain project plans and monitor progress/achievement where required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Project Management skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks within a constantly changing and demanding environment. Demonstrated track record for flexibility and urgency in prioritizing and organizing projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills- must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to persuade others, build consensus and work in a team.
- Strong connection to School of Rock’s mission.
- Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Some strategic/financial analysis skills.
- Technology literacy and ease of adoption with new platforms.
- Limited travel required <5%.