School of Rock is searching for a talented and high-potential individual to manage a variety of digital and content-related marketing initiatives focused on driving brand penetration among target customers. This manager will play a vital role in enrollment and seasonal campaign strategy, media planning and development, and video and creative development. This is a unique role, and one that will span several different marketing disciplines—brand strategy, campaign development, media and program development. This candidate should be skilled in project management, with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
All skills and experience requirements are outlined below, but the ideal candidate should possess these key traits:
The ability to get things done - This person must be a self-started and possess the project management skills to diagnose a problem, find a solution and execute to perfection.
Detail-oriented - Successful, flawless execution will be critical to this role. This person must have the ability to think through all details and implications of a particular program.
Strong problem-solving skills - Success in this role will require continual improvement and iteration. This individual should have strong quantitative and critical thinking skill that will enable him/her to optimize each program launch.
Work with the SVP Marketing and the School of Rock marketing team to manage brand content, creative development and digital media campaign planning.
- Management global digital media campaigns
- Development video content
- Oversee creative and brand development activities for School of Rock
- Ownership of several high-impact marketing initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent professional qualification required
- 3+ years online marketing experience
- Education and franchise industry experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter that gets excited about rolling up their sleeves and digging into the work
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional execution, organization and management skills