Manager, Digital Marketing
Culver City, CA
The Manager, Digital Marketing manages all online and web-based B2C and B2B marketing efforts domestically and globally. They are responsible for the day-to-day management of digital projects and ensure that they are completed successfully. The ideal candidate is a proactive, hands-on marketer with experience managing cross-function digital marketing projects including SEM, SEO, display, email/email automation, social/paid social, and web development/UX. This individual must have a strategic, data-driven foundation and a sense of pragmatism and âstreet smartsâ to allow her/him to 1) identify and measure business opportunities, and 2) execute them in a way customers will accept.
This position is located in CULVER CITY, CAm- hybrid work arrangement. Must be commutable to Culver City for some portion of the week.
- Digital content marketing - curates and publishes written, visual and interactive content for campaigns for multiple digital tactics including social media, email marketing, SEO and the website.
- Website management -responsible for the day-to-day management of the consumer and franchise development websites, including development, testing, and reporting.
- Digital lead acquisition - manages the digital tactics, programs and campaign media aimed at growing School of Rockâs consumer business including digital video, paid social, display, email, etc.
- Email Marketing - responsible for School of Rockâs email marketing via automated and manual campaigns
- Paid search - Accountable for managing internal and external partners to drive paid search performance
- Consumer digital engagement - leads the strategy for School of Rockâs organic social media including customer engagement and support
- Franchising digital marketing - manage paid digital tactics and campaigns to drive new franchise leads
- SEO - work with SEO agency to develop strategies and roadmapping and ensure project deliverables
- Manage B2C and B2B campaign timing, curation, execution and reporting
- Manage relationships with strategic marketing partners and agencies
- Provide Company and Franchise schools with digital marketing training and support
- Develop innovative student acquisition strategies â maximizing existing channels and developing new channels
- Manage reporting/dashboarding to show and measure of all website and digital program performance
- Manage short- and long-term digital calendar of all initiatives and programs
- Project manage complex, cross-functional projects to on-time launches with perfect execution
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelorâs degree in marketing or equivalent professional qualification required.
- 5 plus years marketing experience including 2 plus yearsâ experience at manager level preferred
- 2 plus years experience leading and managing a team and outside agencies
- Franchise industry experience preferred
- Experience in Education field preferred
- Direct experience managing digital media, including SEM, display, social, email and SEO
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Skilled at juggling multiple projects, setting priorities and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible under pressure
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter that gets excited about rolling up their sleeves and digging into the work
- Possesses a âpolishâ and conducts themselves with a high-level of professionalism
- Operates with high-integrity
- Brings a positive energy and personality to the workplace every day
- Exceptional execution, organization and management skills
It is the policy of School of Rock to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. School of Rock complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
School of Rock expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of School of Rock's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.