Palo Alto, California
School of Rock, LLC is the original performance-based, interactive music school founded in 1998 in Philadelphia. With 200 schools and a strong internationally recognized brand, the Company is the largest after school music education provider. School of Rock’s mission is to inspire kids to rock onstage, and in life!
The Studio Coordinator is the administrative focal point for the School of Rock with outstanding customer service skills and the ability to juggle many tasks. Reporting to the General Manager, they assist with running the School and creating an amazing experience for all students, parents and prospective customers.
- Handle complex scheduling for busy music school
- Assist General Manager with a wide variety of tasks as required
- Schedule and lead tours for prospective students and parents
- Greet, and look after students
- Handle opening and closing of school
- Answers phones and field inquiries; pitch the music program
- Works on special projects, prepare reports, and other administration including billing
- Two years + working Front Desk, Reception, and/or Customer Service role
- High detail orientation, multi-tasker
- Welcoming, outgoing demeanor essential
- Good team player who collaborates well
- Interest in music and related arts or experience working with young people a plus