School of Rock Silver Spring's music camps and workshops are designed to bring out the best performance in a fast-paced learning environment. Just like our standard programs, our camps offer a high-energy experience that is fun, creative and team-oriented. Our students learn music by playing it with their peers, guided by experienced instructors from the music community.
From basic Performance Boot Camps to more advanced Guitar Building and Songwriting Training, School of Rock offers opportunities for musicians of all skill levels, from ages six through high school. Camps vary by location, so please contact us for a current list of camps and workshops at School of Rock Silver Spring.
Regardless of which camp they choose, students can expect:
• Hands-on skill building for guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, drums, and/or vocals
• One-on-one interaction with seasoned music professionals
• A deeper appreciation for music theory and fundamentals
• Greater confidence, collaboration and improvisation abilities
• A fun and interactive experience
• Appropriate for ages six through high school