School of Rock ended 2022 with 27 franchise agreements awarded, three new brand partnerships and multiple industry accolades.
Rob Price, CEO of School of Rock says, "Last year, we established partnerships exemplifying our dedication and passion for providing students with superior music education and unmatched performance opportunities. As we grow and reach more milestones, we are proud to continue being a part of a community driven by purpose and positive change."
“As we grow and reach more milestones, we are proud to continue being a part of a community driven by purpose and positive change.” - Rob Price, CEO of School of Rock
School of Rock 2022 highlights include:
- Awarded 27 franchise agreements for a total of 324 open and operational schools across 15 markets, with new flagship schools in Mexico, Ireland and Portugal;
- Expanded presence internationally in Latin America;
- Increased total active enrollment from 22,000 students in 2016 to nearly 60,000 students today;
- Launched virtual music education platform, School of Rock Online™.
- Named “Best Children’s Service and Education Franchise” for the second year in a row and new Regional Champion of the Americas in the Global Franchise Awards 2022;
- Recognized as Top Children’s Music Enrichment Brand in Entrepreneur’s 43rd Annual Franchise 500, for the second year in a row;
- Named “Top Franchise for 2022” for the fourth time and honored with Gold award for best franchisor in the medium class by Franchise Business Review.
- Partnered with Songfinch to give School of Rock instructors more paid opportunities as professional musicians;
- Joined forces with the non-profit organization, Music Will, to provide more equal opportunity for kids to participate in modern band programs;
- Unveiled scholarship program in partnership with the National Museum of African American Music for students in underserved communities;
- Performed first international performance since the pandemic at acclaimed music festival Rock in Rio Lisbon.